Parent involved in Galway Hockey Club should:
- Respect the rules and procedures set down in Hockey
- Respect their child’s teammates and leaders as well as players, parents and coaches from opposing teams.
- Encourage their child to treat other participants, coaches, children’s officers, officials, selectors and managers with respect.
- Give encouragement and applaud only positive accomplishments whether from my child, his/her teammates, their opponents or the officials.
- Respect their child’s leaders and support their efforts
- Respect the officials and their authority during sessions and events within the club and under the auspices of IHA.
- Never demonstrate threatening or abusive behaviour or use foul language.